Monday, November 15, 2010

Jing Presentation

We've learned how to use Jing, a free presentation tool, to create a screencast.  I actually had a lot of fun learning to use this tool.  I plan to use it in the future to create technology tutorials and brief trainings for our students and teachers.  Because I erroneously introduced myself to the Jing download after I chose my content, I would have changed my topic for presentation to something more interactive and engaging.  I think because I missed the last class session for Tech Night, I was also unclear about the Virtualization piece.  I searched on how to implement the periodic table, but didn't read anything that made it more clear.  I'm excited to see how other people in the class have implemented the concept.  I imagine the goal will be much clearer to me then.

The topic I chose was one I presented to our faculty last week as a reminder of the Staff Expectations shared during pre-planning.  I did not present it using Jing, but the content was the same.  Of course, it was more interesting live because I sang and danced my way through it dressed up like Barney...  Just kidding.

Connell-Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment